Online Users
Online users (0)
No users online.
Contingency Guild Forums

Feelsbadman

2 replies
Votes:
Hey guys seeing as nearly everyone is leaving I have decided to look into other guilds. I have found a few guilds that I think would be a better use of the time I have. However that doesnt mean ill be leaving right away, I would like to see the guild turn around. Although it seemed like officers were starting to turn things around after people started leaving it seems most don't know what to do with the current situation. I would like for us to prog quicker and we are having to re-gear people and re-prog and not everyone is giving it there all every raid. I would like to see the guild make some major changes and get everything back together so we can prog again, but currently its not looking that great and I may end up leaving if things dont get better, I thank you all for giving me my first raid experiences and enjoyed playing with all of you. Hope we can improve things but if not I hope you all understand my decision -Teria Add me on btag so we can play :v) TrevorN#1702
Posted Mar 21, 17 · OP
Votes:
Raider
wow you piece of shit rogue how fucken dare you think of leaving ill slaughter you in your sleep
Posted Mar 21, 17
Votes:
Trial
Twas fun :d Good luck mate
Posted Mar 21, 17
NoticeNotices