Online Users
Online users (0)
No users online.
Contingency Guild Forums

time to 19 this man raid

1 reply
Votes:
team it was fun, but its not any more. nights we raid now feel like nights i work 3 more hours. tonight i had a night off and it felt so refreshing thinking to myself i could be doing this all 5 week nights.

I enjoyed raiding with alot of these people, i met alot of friends over the years that I intend to remain friends with, but alot of them are going to other guilds now. I myself will not be going to another guild, I told myself 3 years ago when i joined contingency that this would be my last home in wow, so i guess im just casual/afk now. I might come back, maybe ill be back for 7.2 or 7.3 but I need time off. a number of things killed this xpac for me, paragon points were just one of many that did it in for me, but I do think ive also become bored of it in general.

This was long overdue though. I was kind of planning on stopping after this tier since a few weeks ago (before this even began) so if it didnt happen tonight it was going to happen soon. I hope everyone in another guild now does well, I hope contingency does well, i suspect ill check back at some point and not regocnize anyone in the guild probably.

Add me on battle.net if you want, well keep in touch in other games or maybe in wow in the future, im still a no life basementcrawler gamer who doesnt know any other way to spend his free time, but its just not raiding in wow that does it for me right now.
Posted Mar 21, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
SEE U IN ACT 10 ;-)
Posted Mar 22, 17
List
Undo
NoticeNotices